Things To Do
81 Boulder Avenue, Dease Lake, BC V0C 1L0
- Explore historic Telegraph Creek, and have lunch at the River Song Restaurant.
- Check out Northern BC’s largest fishing derby (in June).
- Visit picturesque Allan Lake
- Go ATV’ing
- Go big game hunting
- Hire a guide outfitter (there are several in the area)
- Check out the wildlife
- Explore for old gold mines or pan for gold
- Hire a helicopter for world-class touring
- Go camping and boating on beautiful Dease Lake
- Watch bears fish for Salmon
- Visit the provincial parks
- Ice Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
Checkin & Checkout
Guests can check-in after 3pm.
Check-out time is 11am.
Please cancel your reservation up to 24-hours before scheduled arrival date to avoid cancellation fees.